Sunday, April 25, 2010

Every Girl has got to get one…

My friends and I took a trip to Birch Run this weekend to shop at the outlets.  We all got great deals, one of which was at the Coach store.  I’ve always dreamed of a Coach purse – but never purchased one.  I usually buy my purses from Target or Payless – never spending much on them.  Well the Coach store yesterday was INSANE!!  I couldn’t believe how many women were walking around with 2 or 3 purses on their arms and ended up getting at least 2.  That store is just raking in the money I swear.  Anyway I did find the perfect Coach for me – it was on the Clearance table – with 50% off the lowest marked price and then I also had another 20% coupon on top of that!   So…with that good deal it brought the purse to just over $100….I was like…hmmm… I really want to spoil myself…but I’ve NEVER spent this much on a purse…well I did it!  I went for it and I’m now the proud owner of my first Coach purse!

001 002 003

It was a wonderful experience.  They even wrapped it in the coach tissue and sealed it with a sticker… and I walked out of that store super proud. 

I did end up getting some good deals at the other stores including Columbia, Bath and Body works, and Yankee Candle!  Lets not forget to mention my new Croc Sandals for $10.    Overall it was a wonderful and LONG day.  The 3 of us girls shopped from about Noon till about 7:30ish – I didn’t get home until about 8:30…  what a day!  I couldn’t have asked to spend it with 2 better people!  We had a blast.  

Now…lets just not panic with the credit card bill comes in..mmmmkay!?

 

Off to another adventure!

Lo

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the Coach purse! What a great deal too. It sounds like a very fun day.

    ReplyDelete